Friday 11 May 2018

DFI Workshop 7 - Managing Workflow



During our Deep Dive section we looked at a Google extension called: OneTab. It collects all open tabs and puts them into a list with a timestamp. Useful for when you have too many tabs open.



We also looked at managing our Email workflow.
If you go into your settings then you can click on the tabs to see where you can make changes to improve your workflow. 

In Calendar we looked at how we could use shortcut keys to access the different views (e.g. week or month) quicker. We also used Calendar to create events as reminders to ourselves or as invitations to events with others e.g. meetings. There were lots of useful tips and tricks that will help me manage my workflow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to learning about One Tab - will be especially useful for Digital Fluency Days I think! I enjoyed your blog because it gives me an insight into our next steps on this journey.

    ReplyDelete