Here are just some notes recording where I am in my professional inquiry at the moment:
- Recreated Venn diagram - reworked an old one, hasn’t been tested on kids yet
- have not tweaked this terms rubric, but will keep SOLO in mind when creating next terms one
- a lot of time spent on skills based tasks/help for students across Teams 1-4
- busy with extn kids and time is limited because of other commitments e.g. videoconferencing, MTV creation for ambassadors, trip to Maritime Museum - impacts on time as students need to complete tasks for rubric to be marked on time.
- important for me to settle into new role as Creative Space/GATE teacher, so have not spent as much time as planned on integrating SOLO into programme.
- mindful that SOLO will be introduced more specifically as a thinking tool early in Term 2 with extension students.